Microsoft named a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and BI Platforms
Today we’re announcing that for the 14th consecutive year Microsoft has been positioned as a Leader in the 2021 Gartner Magic Quadrant for Analytics and Business Intelligence Platforms. For the third year, Microsoft is positioned furthest to the right for completeness of vision and furthest up in the ability to execute within the Leaders’ quadrant
Microsoft Power BI has helped over 250,000 organizations including 97 percent of Fortune 500 to drive a data culture. Customers such as Humana, Nestle, and Zurich are increasingly standardizing Power BI and enabling everyone in their organization to make data driven decisions.
Top 10 reasons customers tell us why they chose Power BI
- Power BI Insights, Office 365 productivity—integrated into Excel and Microsoft Teams.
- Connect to data anywhere with hundreds of built-in connectors with Power Query.
- Quickly build systems of intelligence with Power BI + Microsoft Azure Synapse Analytics.
- Go from insight to action with Microsoft Power Platform.
- Only BI product with built in Data Loss Prevention through Microsoft Information Protection and Microsoft Cloud App security.
- Industry leading AI to help you find answers fast.
- Best in class mobile experiences with Power BI Mobile.
- Cloud maturity—rely on one of the largest and fastest growing BI clouds.
- Rapid, user driven innovation—new features released weekly based user feedback.
- Economics to drive a data culture with access for everyone.
We are incredibly grateful for the support and passion of our customers, community, and partners. You have made Power BI what it is today.
Article written by Arun Ulag for power.microsoft.com on February 18, 2021